Saturday 8th and
Sunday 9th April
ALL Members are asked to please download and complete this Notice of SEA AGM. To be valid this proxy form must be completed and lodged with the Hon Secretary Debbie Dunbar, Pengwern Ganol, Cenarth, Newcastle Emlyn, Carmarthenshire, SA38 9RL or returned by email to not later than Friday, 7th April 2017.
- From 9am: meet for coffee/breakfast at the Heath Court Hotel. There is easy parking on the gallops for artists wishing to take photos and paint/draw – horses work on the gallops from 6am to approx. 11am. Lunchtime suggestions: a cafe and The Tack Room restaurant are available in the King’s Yard at the National Horseracing Museum.
- FREE workshop: tutored sketching and painting in the Rothschild Yard, which stables up to eight former racehorses in the flagship home of Rehoming of Racehorses (RoR). SEA group access is arranged and registration is required in advance. Please contact for a booking form.
- Evening meal/social: at The Walnut Tree, Worlington. If you wish to be included in the booking please contact .
- At 10am (to be confirmed): a special guided tour of the National Horseracing Museum, and location of the SEA Summer Open Exhibition, with museum director Chris Garibaldi.
- At 1.30pm: the SEA Annual General Meeting in Palace House Mews. Download your copy of the AGENDA.
Enquiries: Jennifer Bell, • 0115 9812547.