- Guidance for Submissions -
Getting Things into the Newsletter
- The SEA newsletters are published 4 times a year,
in January, April, July and October
- Deadlines are five weeks before the 1st of the
- The newsletters need members' inputs if they are to retain
their freshness and relevance.
- The editors would welcome any inputs you may have. This could be articles,
suggestions, or questions. They can be contacted by email email@example.com
or by individual telephone or address:
Guidance for Submissions
- Please submit your articles accompanied by digital images
to this email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Images should be 300dpi to allow good quality printing -
(note that this might mean file sizes over 1MB, taking 15mins or more over a
dial-up link - if in doubt, please contact bruce - email@example.com
- for advice)
- If you are 'borrowing' someone else's images, the Society
will assume that you have obtained the necessary copyright permission!
- Please include your name and contact details.
- Please make sure that all contributions are suitable for
general publication (it saves the editors a lot of work!)
- An article should not spill over more than one page,
therefore should not be over about 2000 words
- We welcome letters, questions and any information that you
feel will be of interest to our members.
- If members (any category) will be exhibiting, please let us know so we can
tell other members who will want to go and see.
- If you know of interesting workshops, events that may be
of interest to members that are planned in your area, again please let us
- If you would like to see other events being offered, let us
Earlier Web Versions of our Newsletters